Friday, March 06, 2009
Dear Aunt Julie
Well, maybe I should wait until I can stand up a little better in the driveway with my big boots on. (Auntie Mere & Sophia, if you're reading this, Mommy will try REALLY hard to get all the mud out of this pink snowsuit for you! It was even dirtier by the time we finished chipping away at all the ice in the driveway ~ even my hat was black!)
My big brothers were having fun pretending to live on 'Yellow Snow Road' that you used to live near in Alaska. I think Mommy needs to go buy a better variety of food coloring colors so they can "spray paint" the snow a better color. Our friend Brian wants to teach the boys how to write their names in the snow using REAL yellow-snow coloring. You and I wouldn't be able to do that.
Love, Your Beautiful & Precious Niece, Abigail
